Coast 2 Coast Lenders
30 + years experience in the Small Consumer Installment Loan Industry.
Who Can Apply
How Long Will It Take
Same Day Loan Funding
HELP US HELP YOU…..
1. Make sure the representative you contact knows you would like your loan funded the same day.
2. Make sure your application is complete when you send it to us.
3. Make sure TO SEND THE REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ALONG with your application.
4. Make sure you sign and return NOTE AND TILA (if approved).
5. If we receive everything completed by 12:00 ET (absolutely no exceptions) and you’ll have your funds by 5:00 ET .
6. If you miss the deadline, no problem, we’ll fund your loan overnight as usual.
It's YOUR Loan. YOU Decide.
Things happen. It could be unexpected medical bills, a home improvement project or perhaps you just need a vacation. Whatever causes you unexpected financial pressure, sometimes you need extra cash. Again, It’s YOUR loan, YOU decide! Coast 2 Coast Lenders, LLC was created to assist by providing affordable and convenient financing to active USPS, Federal Government and other eligible employees living in Delaware, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.
Streamlined loan process.
Since we created our company specifically to address the borrowing needs of USPS and Federal Government, we are able to streamline our loan process. Even though all credit applications are subject to approval, once approved, getting the cash is quick and easy – After you sign and return the loan documents we simply ACH deposit the money into your checking account where it is often available the next day
Current Agencies we Service :
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS) – (non-military employees)
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Department of Education (ED)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Bureau Of Prisons (BOP)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Census Bureau
- Department of State (DOS)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Dept. of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- United States Federal Courts
Benefits of Our Loan Include:
Installment loans from $1,000 up to $3,000
Combine with any allotment
Affordable bi-weekly payments via Allotment
Rapid processing & approvals
Receive funds directly into your checking account
Ability to refinance
Getting a loan from Coast 2 Coast Lenders is simple, straightforward and easy. To apply, click on the APPLY NOW button.
- You will often receive your loan by the next day after we receive your signed loan agreement.
- We will conveniently wire the loan proceeds into your checking account.
Tel: (800) 818-1908
Fax: (888) 979-7882
Text only: (302) 219-4647
A representative will be available to answer your questions
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM ET, Monday – Friday.
Some of our borrowers have experienced difficulties finishing our application from their government worksite location.
One easy fix might be to turn off the WiFi while completing the application.
If you’re still experiencing difficulties, please call our office at 800-818-1908 for assistance.
Choose Your State To Apply.
For applicant – Loan Application
Leave A Message for the Loan Dept.
If you prefer not to be communicated with in such a manner, please notify the Lender. Please be aware that messaging fees might be incurred through the recipient’s communication provider.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Who is eligible to apply for a loan?
USPS, Federal Government and other eligible employees residing in Delaware, Illinois, Mississippi, Missouri, New Mexico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah only. Federal workers include employees of VA, TSA, HHS and other non-military governmental agencies. Other eligible employees include anyone who works for a non-federal government entity or company that provides direct payroll deductions for loan payments.
How much can I borrow?
How can I apply for a Coast 2 Coast Lenders loan?
You can apply directly through this website. To apply online click here. or Please contact our office at 1-800-818-1908